- 3D Printable Rear Case Cover for Raspberry Pi + Wolfson Card + PiHut case
- The Wolfson Sound Card Noise Gate and 24 bit Data
- Improving PSU filtering on the Wolfson Raspberry Pi Sound Card
- Cirrus / Wolfson sound card power supply noise sensitivity
- Connecting the Wolfson Sound Card to the Raspberry Pi3
Monthly Archives: May 2016
This is a modified version of the previous tilt sensor application, this one tidies the code a little for readability, adding more comments and adds the ability to adjust the sensitivity. Enjoy!
My son, like many Year 7 students, received his BBC micro:bit this week, a tiny little PCB with a surprising amount of functionality, intended to get kids coding.